Monday, November 12, 2012

Healthier Options: Chicken

Happy Monday People, I hope you had a good Monday, What I'm I saying that's impossible, except you win a lottery, Mondays are always annoying. On to the Food Post, I was making chicken the other day and I realized that I never fry my chicken, I always bake it or roast it on the skillet, I personally find it healthier, less oil means less fat. So I decided to start a section of the blog called Healthier Options, It details different food that you can make healthier by just adding a little something healthy. This week, I am doing a Chicken Option. Baking Chicken really helps suck out all the fat, Its a really great Option if you are looking to eat healthier.

To make this my very own recipe, I added my own seasoning, If you cant get to these seasoning, then you should always feel free using yours, this is just my own personal recipe.

Ingredients- The seasoning are not a requirement, They simply add a lot of Flavour to the recipe.
Chicken- 4 Chicken Wing-Thigh Area
2 Tbsp Oregano
2 Tbsp Curry Powder
1 Tbsp Caribbean Spice & Roasted Garlic Or Meat Seasoning.
1 Tbsp All Purpose Seasoning
1tsp Montreal Steak Spice
Skillet
Flipper
Mixing Bowl
 

Directions - Follow Directions to get exactly right.
* Get Uncooked Chicken, Place In a Bowl, Wash Thoroughly, Change into a clean bowl or wash the same bowl and re-use the bowl.
* Add The Seasonings to the chicken, All of them, Mix with your hands or thongs, TIP- ADD SOME OIL HERE, IT HELPS 
THE SEASONINGS STICK TO THE CHICKEN.
* After Seasoning the chicken, Put on the skillet, oil it very well before putting it on, Put it to the highest to heat up fast.
* After Skillet is heated up, Reduce it to Medium, Place the chicken in the well oiled hot skillet.


            
* It should sizzle, after sizzling stops, increase it to almost high and then it will sizzle again, after that stops after about 10-15 mins then put it on the highest, make sure to watch closely or it might burn. After about 20 minutes, Flip the chicken to the other side.

* When it is browned, flip again, Do this until the chicken is fully cooked.
* Take out of the skillet and place on a bowl, Later on this blog, I will posting a healthy option to eat this with.
 Thanks a lot for reading my blog, Leave a comment and tell me what you think of this outfit. Love yah. That's It Folks. Stay Blog Loving. 





25 comments:

  1. I want that in my mouth. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is yummyyy!!! When my boyfriend will come visiting me, I'll try this out. :)
    Your blogs is awesome, I love it!

    Your newest follower,

    antaltimea.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I want to try making this with the spices you are using! I also use water instead of oil when stirfying my things :) to make it alittle more healthier! <3 By the way, I notice you have facebook page and twitter! I just started facebook and twitter too! Do you want to "like" and be friends there as well? Would love it if we did!!! <3 <3

    xoxo
    Sooji

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thanks, Water seems a lot healthier to use than Oil, I also wanna learn how to make spices. I would love to follow.

      Delete
  4. That looks soooo delicious.

    XX,
    Jenny
    www.curvy-life.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! Going to bookmark this recipe. Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make it! It is amazing.

      Delete
  6. these chicken look yummy! i also prefer roasting & grilling to deep frying. but once in a while, i still indulge in some sinful deep-fry :P

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Me too, Once n a while of always okay, it's all about spoiling yourself.

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, that looks all sorts of amazing! I've been trying to search for healthier eating alternatives and not only does this look delectable, but good for you too!

    Thanks for posting the recipe, I can't wait to try it!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Its hard to find healthier stuff, funny how easy it is to find fatty recipes though.

      Delete
  8. This looks reallyyyyy good. And now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I get hungry whenever I look at it too.

      Delete
  9. mmmmmmmmmmmmm this looks delicious! xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like.
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will and thanks for following me. <3

      Delete
  10. Mmmm makes me hungry! Looks delicious!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. noms! i just got hungry.....
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks yummy..

    You can join my Charlotte Russe gift card giveaway.

    http://cheekypetite.blogspot.ca/2012/12/charlotte-russe-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. that looks very tasty!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do not drop many responses, however after looking at a few
    of the comments here "Healthier Options: Chicken". I do have a
    couple of questions for you if you tend not
    to mind. Could it be simply me or do some of these responses look like they are coming from brain dead visitors?
    :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of every one of all your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Feel free to visit my web-site; effective weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...Please leave a comment and Hit the Join this site button on top of the page! Leave your URL's so I can visit and follow back! Love yah!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...